Destinos populares en Canadá

aprender Francés

12 escuelas, 72 cursos seleccionar

aprender Francés




1 escuela


¿Qué tipo de curso de francés está buscando?


Cursos de francés generales

Estos cursos de francés generales son ideales para los adultos que mejorar la capacidad de hablar, escuchar, leer y escribir en francés. La mayoría de los cursos son para adultos de 16 años y mayor. Cursos disponibles de 2 a 48 semanas. La mayorïa de los cursos de francés intensivos duran un promedio de 30 lecciones semanales.


Cursos de verano de francés para niños y jóvenes

Estos cursos de verano son ideales para niños de 8 a 12 años y adolescentes de 13 a 18 años que quieren estudiar francés durante el verano. Cursos disponibles de 4 a 8 semanas de junio a agosto.

Preparación de la prueba

Cursos de preparación para exámenes de francés

Estos cursos de preparación para exámenes oficiales de francés son ideales para estudiantes que quieren prepararse para el examen de competencia en francés para mejorar perspectivas de trabajo o acceder a una universidad.


Cursos de francés de negocios

Estos clases de francés de negocios particulares son para ejecutivos y profesionales que quieren aprender francés lo más rápido posible con clases personalizadas y un profesor de francés privado.

Formación del Profesorado

Cursos de formación del profesorado de francés

Estos cursos de formación del profesorado de francés son para profesores interesados en la enseñanza de francés en el extranjero. Hay una enorme demanda de profesores de francés calificados en todo el mundo con oportunidades de trabajo en casi todos los países del mundo.


Cursos de francés para profesionales

Estos cursos de francés para profesionales son para profesionales que quieren estudiar francés en un área específica, como los negocios, la medicina, el jurídico, la aviación y la hospitalidad.

Estudio y trabajo

Programa de estudio y trabajo

Estos programas de estudio y trabajo son para adultos que quieren aprender francés y adquirir experiencia laboral profesional al mismo tiempo.


Cursos de francés especializados

Estos cursos de francés especializados son para los estudiantes que quieren estudiar francés y participar en las actividades, como los deportes, las artes, la comida, y más.

Preguntas y respuestas

¿Preguntas? Recibe respuestas de nuestros consejeros estudiantiles, del personal de la escuela Language International y de alumnos anteriores.

Ver traducción

"I have a prospective student from Kuwait who would like to study at A2Z School of English Dublin. Could you please tell me if he would study in Ireland and get a visa, must he have at least 15 hours per week? This is what he saw on the internet for requirements."

Dyan Test, estudiante de EE.UU
Isabel Kaczmarek, personal de la escuela A2Z School of English
At least 15 hours is advised for Student Visitor Visas. I believe that the student can join A2Z for 12 weeks (up to 90 days) on a C-Visa.
Fue útil? Si
Ver traducción

"Could you let me know your experience for Georgian visa applicants? How high is the risk that the visa will get denied? They would love to come but they are worried about their visa."

Nino Khundadze, estudiante de Georgia
Direct the students here Georgia applicants send their documents to the VAC office in Ankara. Currently the CIC site says that complete applications are taking up to 52 days to process Temp Resident Applications visas and 11 weeks to process complete Study Permit. It is difficult for me to speak to the likelihood of approval or denials, as it is up to the discretion of the Officer reviewing the application to determine whether or not Visas will be granted.
Fue útil? Si
Ver traducción

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at LAL Boston The student wishes to book an 8-week course with 1 week break in between (4 weeks lessons, one week off and 4 weeks lessons again). Is this possible? If yes, can this booking be considered as an 8-week booking? If the student can eventually have a break of one week, what is happening with the host family? Is it possible for the student to keep his host family (9 weeks in total)? Could you please confirm the accommodation price? The student would like to live in a host family but wishes to have a private bathroom/toilet. Is this possible?"

In order to accurately respond your questions I will need to confirm which Visa the student will enter the USA. Is it on ESTA Visa Waiver, other visa, or F1 student Visa? This is important because if the student does not enter on an F1 visa it will not be possible to study in a full-time program (Intensive English). Instead the student can take our General English course. This course meets from Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 12:15pm. Further, LAL’s vacation policy for F1 students is that students may take vacation/break from school after 3 consecutive months. In that case, we would not be able to give her that 1 week break she requested. Therefore I’ll answers the questions presuming that the student desire to enter on ESTA or a visa other than F1 visa: 1- If student enters on ESTA or another visa (not F1) yes. The student can take the 1 week break between the 8 week course, and the course will be priced at 8-week. 2- Correct. If the student stays with the host family during her break, the Accommodation should be calculated as 9-week. 3- I need to reach out to some of my hosts who might be able to offer private bathroom. I will try, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee to availability. 4- same as above
Fue útil? Si
Ver traducción

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at GEOS Languages Plus Calgary. In case the student visa is denied, how much do you charge to cancel the course?"

Bruna Messias, estudiante de Brazil
We don’t charge cancellation fee if the reason of cancellation is visa refusal. We need to receive a copy of the refusal letter from CIC in order to make refund and we will refund all the deposit except non-refundable enrolment fee.
Fue útil? Si
Ver traducción

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at GEOS Languages Plus - Montreal. The student is a legal resident of Denmark, but holds a Syrian passport. Do you know what her visa status would be in Canada? I know that Danish citizens do not need a visa, but I am not familiar with the rules for residents."

Frida Test, estudiante de EE.UU
Regarding your questions about the student nationality I advise you to check this website < you will probably find the answer about his visa here.
Fue útil? Si
Ver traducción

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at Montreal International Institute of Language Arts. This student is from Venezuela. She can't pay the course from Venezuela, I have asked her to pay the registration fee and first week accommodation in order to book the course, and once she is at the school, the first day, she will pay the course directly there. Is that possible?"

RAFAEL LOPEZ, personal de la escuela Montreal International Institute of Language Arts
As you might know it is different to work with Venezuelan students. In case the students pays the course by their own you can always use the price list that you have but in case they decide to pay through their government (CADIVI) the payment must be made in USD$ Usually we ask the Venezuelan students the registration fee and the placement accommodation fee in order to issue the letter of acceptance, once that they receive the visa, the first 4 weeks of accommodation must be paid in order to receive the accommodation confirmation. In this case she will need to pay the full amount before arrival because she will take 4 weeks course. She can pay the course once in the school.
Fue útil? Si