We are a team of language and technology enthusiasts building the best language course search site. We're a fast-growing start-up and we're eager to connect with exceptional individuals interested in joining our family as we continue to expand our Berlin office.
We do (humbly) think that Language International is a cool place to work. Our team is a diverse mixture in everything from cultural backgrounds and languages spoken to taste in music and clothes. But, there is one thing that binds us all: a drive to excel at what we do. We go the extra mile to deliver the best language course search experience. We work in a fast-paced environment, relying on every member of the team to carry their share.
Don't worry, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it’s showing off our culinary skills during team cooking events, showcasing our hidden genius in impromptu talent shows over catered lunch, or rehearsing the train dance during our summer party cruise, we love to have a good time together! Meet our team »
Today, we serve over 50,000 students a year and we have local Language International sites in thirty languages in fifty countries. We’ve developed a passion for our team, product, and customers that is paralleled by none. If you’re energized by what we do, want your coworkers to feel like family, and love to be challenged by working alongside the very best, then Language International is the place for you.
Turkish and English speaking student advisor (Minijob, Berlin)
Are you a native Turkish speaker who speaks English fluently?
Language international is a young Berlin-based startup that helps students find language courses all over the world. We're looking for a student advisor to respond to student inquiries (by phone and email).
If you are excited about helping people learn new languages, want your coworkers to feel like family, and eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment, then Language International is the place for you.
What you'll do
- Call and email every student who registers on our website
- Research language courses that match the student's needs and budget
- Prepare, check, and email offers to students
- Help students resolve issues before, during, and after their course
- Create content to address commonly asked questions
Who we're looking for
- You love talking to people and never lose your smile on the phone
- You love helping others and making the impossible possible
- You are fast on the computer
- You speak Turkish natively and English fluently; a third language is a plus!
- You get extra points if you have worked in customer service
What we offer
- A young diverse team with coworkers from all over the world
- Free food and drinks in the office
- This is a part-time job with a compensation of 450 EUR per month (Minijob)